Exhibition Title：4th Manufacturing World Nagoya
Dates：April 17 (Wed) - 19 (Fri), 2019/ 10 AM- 6 PM (5 PM on Last day)
Venue：Portmesse Nagoya, Japan
Organised by：Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Manufacturing World Nagoya consists of：
・4th DESIGN ENGINEERING & MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS EXPO NAGOYA
・4th MECHANICAL COMPONENTS & MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY EXPO NAGOYA
・3rd FACTORY FACILITIES & EQUIPMENT EXPO NAGOYA
・3rd AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY & COMPONENTS EXPO NAGOYA
・1st ADVANCED 3D PRINTING EXPO NAGOYA
Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 231 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 62 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 231 trade shows of 62 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.
The philosophy of Reed Exhibitions Japan:
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.